New Year, New Start!
It’s that time of year again — time for a fresh start! We’re not talking about creating unrealistic New Year’s resolutions or adding any impractical deadlines to the coming year. We’re simply talking about your sanity — your mental wellness. Take it one day at a time, use the tips below and treat the new year as an exciting beginning.
Top 5 Ways to Get in the Right Mindset
- Remember the power of social media. From baby announcements to engagements and everything in between, this season is especially filled with Instagram moments. Run your own race and don’t worry about being late to the game or catching up to someone’s timetable.
- Get rid of the clutter. You know that saying, “messy room, messy mind?” Well, it’s actually true. So, even if you take it slow, clear out your space and make room for the new!
- Take care of your brain and body. Do what you need to at your own pace. Exercise, eat right and just be mindful. And remember to take the right supplementation to support your gut-brain axis. From Mood+ to Digestive, we’ve got you covered!
- Reboot and reset your body. Reboot+ will help set a healthy, clean foundation for your microbiome. Optimize your foundation and then start with a beneficial lifestyle program, like Project b3. This will get you on the path to success.
- Plan for the future. Whether you’re planning for an upcoming trip or event, the anticipation is usually one of the best parts. Look toward the future and be excited for what’s to come!
Adapt to your environment and use what works best for your lifestyle. It may take a while to find your groove in the new year, but once you do, you’ll be happier and healthier for it.