National Women’s Health Week Brings Awareness to a Healthy Lifestyle!
This week, May 12–18, marks the 20th annual National Women’s Health Week! This event celebrates the health journey of women around the nation. Everyone’s road to a healthy lifestyle is unique and personal to them, but it all starts with a good foundation. This week reminds and encourages all women to make healthier choices and take the steps necessary for better physical and mental health.
Steps for a Healthy Foundation:
- Improve your physical health by getting active — this also helps your mental wellness (Tip: Grab a friend, working out in groups makes it easier!).
- Add supplements to your daily regimen — ones that promote cardiovascular health like Amare OmMEGA or digestive support like Amare Digestive.*
- Visit your healthcare provider for regular check-ups and physicals.
- Add meditation or another stress-relieving activity to your daily routine.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables – did we mention Amare GBX SuperFood has three full servings of them?*
All-natural, daily supplements can help improve your mental and physical health. Click here to find the ones that work best for you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.