Dear Amare Community,
We hope this message finds you well. The past two months have been unprecedented in our society. There has been a significant impact on our country’s healthcare system, economy, families, and individuals. Our hearts go out to all those affected mentally, physically, and financially from the coronavirus pandemic.
Supporting the Health and Well-Being of Our Community
At Amare, our focus has been on supporting the health and well-being of our Customers, Wellness Partners, corporate team, and society at large. We are immensely grateful for our wholehearted community of Wellness Partners that is more active than ever!
To recognize Mental Health Awareness Month and meet urgent needs in our country from the coronavirus, we made a special announcement: Amare is partnering with Feed the Children to feed hundreds of children for an entire month! Due to impacts on our economy from the pandemic, many families are struggling to feed their children. We want to do our part to help.
Our Wellness Partners have responded to this announcement with incredible enthusiasm and action! I feel the same emotion towards this cause. For each child one of our Wellness Partners qualifies to feed, I will personally match this gift to feed an additional child. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much!
We Haven't Skipped a Beat
As the country begins to re-open for business, we are happy to report that Amare has not skipped a beat in the past two months. We are emerging from the coronavirus stronger than before this all began, with a larger community and faster growth! May is shaping up to be a record-breaking month. That means we are serving more people than ever.
Our recent growth is further testament to the fact that our holistic mental wellness platform of products, programs, and people is needed NOW more than ever before!
Just like in our two former updates on COVID-19, our operations and business activities are still fully operational:
- Products continue to ship on time.
- Finance and commissions payments are on schedule.
- Our corporate team is working from home and will gradually return to work at the Amare headquarters in Irvine, CA in accordance with updates from state and local government guidance.
- Virtual events on Zoom have been a massive success, attracting hundreds of new people to Amare while invigorating and serving our existing community.
- New product offers like the Mental Fitness Pack are doing very well!
- Our promotions and incentives for our Wellness Partners and new enrollees seem to have hit a “sweet spot” in May as new enrollments have never occurred at a faster pace!
As we all emerge from stay-at-home orders and seek to find a new normal, we want to express our gratitude for all of you in our community. Without you and your own energy and contributions, things could be much different. Today and into the future, there is abundant confidence that with each of you, Amare is quickly growing to achieve our vision to lead the global mental wellness revolution!
Founder & CEO
Yes its exciting that amare is doing this to help support those in need.! I currently sponsor children in Africa myself and i love making a difference in childrens lives!